Hi, I’m Judge Jed Shaw. I’m a bankruptcy attorney who offers an alternative to bankruptcy. Please watch my short video which explains how I can help you.
If you are curious if I can help relieve your debt burdens without filing a chapter 7 or chapter 13, please give me a call. I’m be honored to speak with you on a kind, courteous, and confidential phone call. 1-888-982-8609
Here is some more about me:
Jed Shaw has a lifetime of professional, civic, and ministerial experience in serving others. In addition to being a former Texas Judge and Mayor, Jed is also an AV Preeminent Rated Attorney and President of the law firm Shaw & Associates PLLC.
Judge Shaw’s leadership experience qualifies him with unique perspective to serve a wide range of clients. Here are some of his areas of service.
- Deacon, Elder, former Trustee & Legal Counsel, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church.
- President, Memorial Drive Presbyterian Church Foundation, Houston.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston and South Texas.
- Former Trustee and Chair of Board, Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary.
- Former Trustee, Texas Presbyterian Foundation.
- Retired Captain, United States Army Judge Advocates Corps.
- Former Member, American Judges Association.
- Former Chair, State Bar of Texas Grievance Committee.
- Former President, several Texas title companies.
- Founding Director & former Chair, Inner City Youth Inc, a young peoples ministry in Houston’s Third Ward.
- Former Director, Forge for Families Inc, Houston.
- Founding Director, The First Tee of Santa Fe, New Mexico
Call Judge Jed today! 1-888-982-8609